The New Hampshire Running Camp is located at the Brewster Academy, directly on Lake Winnipesaukee, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. Our Dorms are just feet from the beach and a short run to the wooded/lakeside trails of the Wolfeboro area.
The camp is open to Boy’s and Girl’s, ages 13 to 18.
The New Hampshire Running Camp offers the following:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging.
- Camp tuition of $495.00.
- Professionally cooked meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Full weightlifting facility, including instruction.
- 2 running sessions daily.
- Coaching from some of the best High School and College Coaches in the country.
- Nightly guest speakers - featuring Jason Saretsky, Harvard University, Director of Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field.
- Indoor 200 meter running track.
- Swimming in the clear fresh water lakes of Wolfboro.
- Regular nightly trips to town for Ice Cream!
- Individual discount of $25.00 for teams of 5 or more.
- Free camp t-shirt to all campers.
- Amazing fun activities and a lifetime of fantastic memories.