The New Hampshire Running Camp is located at the Brewster Academy, directly on Lake Winnipesaukee, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. Our Dorms are just feet from the beach and a short run to the wooded/lakeside trails of the Wolfeboro area.
The camp is open to Boy’s and Girl’s, ages 12 to 17. Middle School athletes are encouraged to attend camp.
The New Hampshire Running Camp offers the following:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging.
- Camp tuition of $595.00.
- Professionally cooked meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Full weightlifting facility, including instruction.
- 2 running sessions daily.
- Coaching from some of the best High School and College Coaches in the country.
- Nightly guest speakers - Presentation by Coach Jason Saretsky – Harvard University’
- Indoor 200 meter running track.
- Swimming in the clear fresh water lakes of Wolfboro.
- Regular nightly trips to town for Ice Cream!
- Individual discount of $25.00 for teams of 5 or more.
- Free camp t-shirt to all campers.
- Amazing fun activities and a lifetime of fantastic memories.